Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Letter For The District

ATTN:Mr.christopher dobbins,school board member district 6
Oakland Unified school district
1225 2nd Ave
Okalnd CA 94619


Hector alegria
Melrose Leadership Academy
5328 Brann St
Oakland unified school district
Okland, CA 94619


Dear Mr.Dobbins,

March 2nd ,2010

My name is hector alegria.I go to Melrose Leadership Academy in Oakland.I am writing to you about the food in our school.I am unhappy with the food because some days the students in Melrose Leadership Academy dont eat because they say that they dont like the foood because they say its nasty.The food in Melrose Leadership Academy is not good sometimes because we never had taste that food or we just dont like the food.I am writing to you because we should have better food in our school because sometimes when students eat food and then they say that they feel sick so they go home and they miss a day of school,and im just asking if we could have better food in MLA.

Sincerely,

hector alegria

No comments:

Post a Comment